May 19, 2022

Most of us battle within the morning to search out one thing to put on. In truth, analysis reveals 80% of our garments spend most of their time in the back of our wardrobes – leaving simply 20% of our garments that we put on day in and day trip. So what’s the answer? Properly, body-positive trend tech app Mys Tyler has launched a closet aware new app characteristic which may help you determine what to put on every day.

The Sydney-based trend app needs to place a cease to this uninspiring groundhog day with the discharge of its newest characteristic – Every day Inspiration – difficult customers to have extra enjoyable getting dressed within the morning.

Every day, customers will obtain a trend immediate displaying how girls of various heights, shapes, sizes and ages are styling that specific look. By difficult customers to re-discover the garments they could have, accumulating mud in the back of their wardrobe, the Mys Tyler app hopes to raise customers out of their model ruts and have extra enjoyable with the garments they already personal.

The Mys Tyler app already has many Style Contributors who’ve added to the 16,000 outfits already posted on the platform.

Founding father of the Mys Tyler app, Sarah Neill, says: “The launch of Every day Inspiration will assist take away the ‘what ought to I put on?’ query we’re confronted with every morning and encourage new methods of styling the garments we have already got,” says Mys Tyler founder Sarah Neill.

The Mys Tyler app is free from the App Retailer or Google Play. All you have to do is full a fast physique quiz to arrange your account after which you may scroll your personalised feed of body-relevant trend content material. It would assist rediscover garments you will have in your wardrobe however haven’t worn for ages.

See also  How The AEDIT App Is Disrupting The Aesthetic Medication Area

Sarah provides that particularly after the time we’ve all spent in lock down, we’re all responsible of giving that outdated t-shirt and leggings combo method an excessive amount of airtime. The Every day Inspiration immediate will embody colors, textures, supplies, themes, prints and so on. It may very well be: “off-the-shoulder”, “pops of pink” or “floral accomplished
in another way”.

Whereas the core Mys Tyler expertise is hyper personalised with body-relevant content material, Every day Inspiration permits customers to be impressed by a wider vary of content material creators they could not have in any other case seen.

Mys Tyler

How Mys Tyler Works
When Sarah Neill based Mys Tyler, she wished girls to have enjoyable with trend. As she says: “Mys Tyler permits customers to search out body-relevant trend content material in a various and inclusive on-line neighborhood. We’re working laborious to sort out the trade’s ‘match’ situation, however we’re additionally right here to champion girls, encourage self-love, and have a little bit of enjoyable.

Mys Tyler has gained a loyal following with a lady downloading Mys Tyler each two minutes. Its ethos centered round inclusivity and making a protected area for all girls to search out and share trend content material has struck a chord with girls from all around the world, a lot of whom have change into Style Contributors including to the 16,000 outfits already posted to the platform.

Every day Inspiration is now obtainable on the Mys Tyler app globally. The app is on the App Retailer and Google Play as a free obtain.

Extra about Mys Tyler: Mys Tyler is a Sydney startup disrupting the world of trend, with a mission to assist girls really feel extra assured within the garments they put on and repair the style trade’s $1 trillion ‘match’ situation. The social-shopping app makes use of a mixture of AI and human-based suggestions to match customers with body-relevant content material creators from throughout the globe, permitting them to ‘comply with’, uncover, and store trend inspiration that matches. The free app launched in Google Play and the App Retailer. You too can discover the app right here.

See also  The Official Podcast For Downton Abbey Is Out Now

For extra from Girls Love Tech on the newest apps, go to right here.